Keep the heat and lights on. Centerstone can help you pay your natural gas or oil bill.
Winter heating bills are costly. Instead of worrying about which bills to pay, let Centerstone help. On average, households received $307 last year for Energy Assistance through Centerstone.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Centerstone’s Energy Assistance Program provides financial assistance to help eligible households pay their annual heating costs. We offer two energy assistance programs.
LIHEAP (Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program)
- A federal program that provides household assistance with electric, gas, wood, propane, or oil
- Applications will be accepted from October 8, 2016 to June 30, 2017 as funding is available
- Applicants must be at or below 125% of Federal Poverty Guidelines (see eligibility)
- Grants range from $25 to $1000
PSE HELP (Puget Sound Energy Home Energy Lifeline Program)
- Provides assistance for eligible Puget Sound Energy customers who use natural gas and live in Seattle
- Applicants must be at or below 150% of Federal Poverty Guidelines (see eligibility)
- Grants range from $100 to $1000
- Puget Sound Energy customers can apply to both the LIHEAP Program and the PSE HELP Program
To find out if you are eligible for assistance from Centerstone, please visist our Eligibility page. For information on how to apply, please visit our How to Apply page
Click here to find out if you are eligible.
How to Apply
Click here for information on how to apply.
Click here to know what to include with your application.
After You Apply
Click here to find out what to do after you submit your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here for additional information on our Energy Assistance Program.