Centerstone’s Financial Education Program goes beyond meeting basic needs to creating pathways of opportunity for people across Seattle. The program addresses the financial struggles of those living in poverty in our community by providing them with the tools to stabilize their situation, educating them on managing their personal finances effectively, and helping them to reduce debt. This is a critical step in the process of helping families become more self-sufficient. With a variety of services, we are committed to helping our clients live a life free of debt.
Centerstone’s Financial Coaching Program
Are you interested in learning how to reduce your stress and anxiety about money?
As a participant you can look forward to:
- Working with a trained financial coach, one-on-one, for 6 months (January-June 2015)
- Creating a budget that works for you
- Identifying financial goals that you want to achieve
- Meeting with your coach every month to stay on track with your financial goals
- Learning how to make your money work harder and smarter for you
Would you like to be a part of the 2015 Financial Coaching Program?
To receive updates on individual counseling, financial coaching, group workshops and other financial education opportunities, please join our mailing list.
Read about the latest topics, updates, and opportunities in Financial Education by reading our Financial Education Newsletter here.