We can help you with rent, avoiding eviction, and finding a home.
Centerstone partners with many local housing organizations that offer temporary, transitional, and permanent affordable housing for those clients that need referrals. We are committed to preventing homelessness in Seattle and we want you to be able to secure and maintain affordable housing.
About the program
If you have fallen behind on your rent and are facing eviction, we may be able to help. Clients who are eligible for our Energy Assistance Program may also qualify for our Rental Assistance Program which helps with eviction prevention.
Are you eligible?
To find out if you are eligible, please call 206-812-4940 to speak with a Centerstone representative.
Other helpful links and organizations that also provide housing assistance.
- Low Income Housing Institute: The Low Income Housing Institute operates housing for low-income, homeless and formerly homeless people in Washington State.
- Seattle Housing Authority: SHA provides long-term rental housing and rental assistance to individuals and families.
- Plymouth Housing Group: Plymouth Housing Group provides permanent, supportive housing for single adults 18 years or older who are homeless or have income less than 30% of local median income.
- Capitol Hill Housing: CHH provides affordable housing to families, immigrants and recently homeless families and seniors.
- Affordable Housing: AptFinder.org is a non-profit organization that advertises subsidized and rent-restricted affordable apartment communities throughout Washington State.
- Student Renter’s Guide: A guide tailored to students who are first-time renters.
- College Housing Guide: There are plenty of things students worry about as they leave home for college, but housing shouldn’t be one of them. This guide helps new students navigate options.