Although Centerstone’s Energy Assistance Program helps thousands of people across Seattle to heat their homes each year—especially during the cold winter months—hundreds of families still have their power disconnected because Centerstone isn’t able to provide 100% of the assistance needed every time.
Thank you to everyone who helped support our campaign last year to “bridge the gap” and ensure that the heat and lights stay on during the holidays and winter months for local Seattle residents. Your support ensured that no Centerstone families got their heat disconnected last year! Help us do it again this winter by making a tax deductible gift today!
How Bridge the Gap helps
- Bridge the Gap helped a disabled senior pay her bills.
- $400 helped a self-employed social worker care for her family.
- $400 from Bridge the Gap helped a former foster child keep her family together.
- $200 from Bridge the Gap allowed a dying man to remain in his home.
- $500 from Bridge the Gap Gap provided relief to a recently unemployed single mom who suffered significantly under the congressional cuts.
- Read about the inspiration behind Centerstone’s Bridge the Gap Program.